Adult online dating service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Adult online dating services - Today hot theme: Seeking the weapon of huge, Spicing all the way up your morning, good black dick online Dallas GA, Gaston OR, Clifford, Hillcrest Heights Florida

Adult online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Did anyone on here get married due to being preg [1]
Author Topic: Did anyone on here get married due to being preg
edmonston

View Profile 
2012-04-25 16-18-27

Did anyone on here get married due to being preg and is now divorced? if so would u change the desisions you made at the time? how is everything now?
looking a fem, woman fuke sexy

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

parish

View Profile 
2013-02-23 21-46-07

that is how women trap men..x%
Bored and wanting somehing to try, adult free online Gasport, Port William, Kittery ME, City - Dayton Oregon, FountaLake AR
nofziger

View Profile 
2013-12-20 16-42-50

Yeah, the guy had nothing to do with it - sheesh
Attention contact w guy in white tee on19th and ninth, latino swingers Ree Heights, Jeddo - Government Camp, Alderson, Ashley Michigan, Escatawpa
haque

View Profile 
2014-10-16 12-41-36

Bullshit. A man cannot be trapped if he takes the proper precautions (at least not x.x% of the time)
searching for a friendno drama, woman burgos Paris, Ferdinand Idaho - Clearwater, Martha Kentucky, Whiteside, Teton Village Wyoming
  • Dating sites for sale St-Jean-de-Dieu Quebec
  • hapeman

View Profile 
    2015-08-12 1-37-02-

I't a nice women trap too
    looking for other geeks, find a country woman Newcomb, Vernon CA, Conklin Alberta, Kennebunk Maine - West Hartland Connecticut, Harrington Delaware, Mafeking Manitoba, Axtell Texas

fisch

Sexy

View Profile 
    2016-01-22 17-44-11

I thik I was there when she got pregnant Of course there are some of us here dipshit. Here is what I did not know about the women at the time. She cheated on first husband, moved that guy in after husband moved out, cheated on that guy while playing pretend family, accused first husband of being abusive. Accused other guy of stalking her, was on anti depressants after first divorce, pregnanttimes bydifferent men. Three by three different men, well I knew about that because I was number x. Still my choice and the pregnancy had nothing to do with it. Her lies had everything to do with it. Then again I am pretty sure on occasion men may have a tendency to lie to women occasionally.
    Shy girl wanting to get wild, sex with blond women Wrightsville Georgia, East Greenwich Rhode Island - Dayton Pennsylvania
  • Dating sites for married people Avoca

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!