Adult online dating service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Adult online dating services - Today hot theme: STUDent in need of fun today, Help Under-going pool withdrawal, lonely wealthy women Abbott

Adult online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: False Allegations of Domestic Violence Study [1]
Author Topic: False Allegations of Domestic Violence Study
branner

View Profile 
2011-01-30 12-12-36

False Allegations of Domestic Violence Study Hi guys, I am entering into divorce proceedings. I have been falsely accused of DV, and many guys I know have revealed that they also were wrongly accused by their ex, or wife, to achieve some ulterior objective, such as settlement of divorce proceedings, initiation of divorce proceedings, to keep the ren away from the father vis a vis visitation or custody, to gain custody, etc. I am conducting an informal survey or study to see how prevalent this is. How many of you have been so accused and were under subject to an Order of Protection by the Court. What was the result? Did you fight it or capitulate on her demands, etc. Serious replies please. thanks
Bottom Seeking Poz Top, funny dating ads

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

nicholas

View Profile 
2011-01-31 8-52-27-

oh so this is just a guys forum here?
SSBBW looking for FWB, married female wanting for sex on the side Lambs Grove IA -
rigsby

View Profile 
2011-02-02 5-04-58-

Really. My stbx filed countless reports about me because he wanted my money and wanted to keep my son away from me (so he could have more money). He had started planning his divorce 2 years prior to his filing. When my atty asked about them I said, "No! I never even heard of the reports until now!" He was under the impression that the reports had been investigated, that I was brought in, blah, blah or whatever. No took him seriously, but they are still a part of the div record now and he's still acting as though they are real.
Squirt for me, hot female sex seeking Haddon Heights, Andersonville GA, Hot Sulphur Springs CO, Windthorst -
  • Xxx dating Baltimore OH
  • gitter

View Profile 
    2011-02-03 2-46-42-

why'd you pick this guy to father a with?
    Seeking Mr Right, chat too local women Port Austin - Sangrey MT, Massapequa Park
    gottesman

View Profile 
    2011-02-03 21-51-36

Here, from SharedParenting crchawaii dot com - his web site from his posts below.. (Me thinks you are in the same dude though... lol) Going to get another RABBIT to help? Good luck!
    mature women looking to settle down, women sex nsa - Rhine GA
    vanfleet

View Profile 
    2011-02-04 0-44-48-

got a good one sons mother tried to get me for kidnapping when me and him went on vacation.long story short she ended up in jail for filing false police report and i still got sole custody so yes it was kind of the same.
    Are you real? and out there?, sexy singles Storrs CT, Carrier Mills IL -
  • Dating men seeking woman Khammam
  • Debra

View Profile 
    2011-02-04 10-06-39

How do you get someone in jail for filing false report? I would like to get my husband arrested for doing that to me. Does simply having no evidence constitute as grounds?
    Hair Fetish, dating ads Eagle Lake -
    horny single girls in Markooglu, black woman ready adult classifieds.

tyner

View Profile 
    2011-02-04 11-30-37

I would ask the LEGAL FORUM or do some online You do not "get someone in jail."
    Strolling Along Market Toward the Embarcadero This Morning, married woman looking for sex on the side Forest Hills, Burrton, Hayes Center, Moorhead MN - Browndell TX
    barath

View Profile 
    2011-02-04 15-57-45

very true i had proof that she knew and had been served papers stating that i had permission from judge and the fact that i had sent certified mail to her stating our travel plans and when we would return. she had the police at my house the day we returned. they had a warrent for my arrest but my attrny already knew about it and was talking to Da when i arrived home. when all was said and done she was charged with filing false police report and the warrent for me was reed.
    annonymous blolwjob, marriage women looking for date Imboden AR - Central Heights-Midland City, McGraw NY, Auburn IA, Hechi
    gula

View Profile 
    2011-03-05 2-26-11-

why are you still obsessing over it? Let it go.
    cocksucker seeks cocksucker, dating personal ads - Metlakatla, Isabel SD
    Yong

View Profile 
    2011-07-08 2-36-05-

And I would bet she just got a slap on the hand and sent to her room. lol
    ISO Hot Play Now, sexy fucking women Helen Georgia, Powellsville, Waverley Nova Scotia, Berrien Springs Michigan - Greenwood Virginia, East Lyme Connecticut, Latta, Ashland Pennsylvania
  • Meet locals for sex Scissors
  • Heino

User

View Profile 
    2011-08-06 3-12-48-

everyone in jail is innocent and every guy that has had custody taken away is a victim, especially if they proclaim it on an anonymous forum. those are facts man.
    LEESBERG SAT LETS RIDE, pussy tonight Lakeside Ohio, McBride, Wakonda, Hydro OK - Hawthorne NY
  • Women for dating Pennock MN
  • gilleland

View Profile 
    2011-11-24 23-23-05

B.s women file huge #'s of false charges They can't beat him up but they can take everything he has including . it is no wonder why men run away.
    Massage You- Rub down Me, sex hot ma Cooks Michigan - Hohenwald, Goose Creek, West Terre Haute, Rodeo
    clarrisse

View Profile 
    2011-12-23 22-43-30

glad you are on this forum.
    Kinky Guy Searching for Playmate, mature women fucking Flat Rock Ohio -
    pourciau

Sexy

View Profile 
    2012-09-20 1-35-53-

Happens everyday And there is usually not much done about it.If they get an Order which takes no more than their word they have in effect stolen everything. I just went throughyears withon me in which the ex was coming to my house even though she had an Order against me. I have documented this and even have many witnesses and even with a lawyer it was not dropped ,because my lawyer is not worth a plug nickel. If you hirestay on top of what they are doing.Women know they can get away with this lie and they seem not to care they are hurting the . There should be something done about it.
    Looking for the Awesome Nerdy Gal, durham sex drive Olds -
  • All online dating Prathersville
  • george

User

View Profile 
    2013-06-06 0-04-02-

vacuum attack That happened to me about x years ago. My live in girlfriend came home to my apartment drunk out of her mind and looking for a fight. I told her she could leave. She picked up an upright sweeper and swung it at me. With my left hand I caught the sweeper, with my right hand I caught her wrist. I took it off of her and left. x Cops showed up at my dads arrested me and I spent the night in jail and a x month protection of abuse because I left bruises on her wrist while protecting myself from a heavy object in my own home. Fucked up thing was the Ross judge let her stay in the apartment that I paid for and when I was finally allowed back because she didn't show up for court. She had emptied my apartment of my things and and moved out. Of course, when I went to the cops they told me if I hadn't "abused" her I wouldn't have gotten into that situation. Cops are no help at all if you're not the pretty girl
    I require a better partner GWM, sex on the beach Foster Nebraska - Shiloh, Bell Acres, Hermantown, Lusk Wyoming
    kubick

View Profile 
    2013-10-31 3-36-50-

Well I guess I wasn't pretty enough in my teens when my husband came home from the bar and beat the shit out me just because I couldn't get the baby to stop crying. He probably would have quieted down if Daddy would have stopped his yelling. I ran to the x-x at xam bloody with a x month old and then in the back of the squad car I could here them joking that it was probably over a new dress. I don't like the police. They have never been any help to me.
    company this evening with compensation, cyber sex chat -
    Married mature wanting get laid tonight, Sexy mature women Malaga.
    sowinski

View Profile 
    2014-07-15 0-21-13-

Yep happens everyday Some women give them all a bad rep,I will never trust a woman again . A lot are born liars,users.
    just searching for a warm chat, orange sex live - Verona IL

rosenburg

View Profile 
    2015-08-20 6-51-37-

I was accused falsly yes of dv! I tried to get an intervention for her precription drug abuse, and she lashed out with an accusation of dv and poof her problem was gone and now mine, the dv stood with me getting a few words in in court. I think the judge had a lunch date she was late too, I was hammered by her and my wife with no prior history or arrests. Never a mark on her, WHY IS THIS LEGAL??????
    BBW is what im in need of, women cock ladies Brimfield, Bonita Springs, Grassy Narrows Ontario, Sapulpa Oklahoma - Cuba New Mexico, Conception Junction
    Married pussy looking get fuck, Single people wanting phat pussy.
    prows

Sexy

View Profile 
    2015-09-29 0-15-05-

Happened to me! I had an argument with her father on her doorstep. Her father started the physical contact (he had also started the verbal conflict at the marital home earlier) by placing his hand on my chest to prevent me from getting to the doorbell (my ex was to his right, so I went to his left). I grabbed his wrist and removed his hand from my chest. That was the extent of it. She went to court the same day that I did - I was getting an RO against him and she wantedagainst me, even though she was never threatened. The judges first words in her case were "Well Ms. X, I can see why your father might wantagainst him, but I don't see why you need " She went on and on about how terrified she was of me, so the judge gave her the RO just to be on the safe side. Both my RO and hers were dropped the next day. Despite her RO no longer being in place, the tone of our final divorce hearing (we had two) was totally different. Even though the judge was getting annoyed with her attorney over asking the same question about x times, he still ruled in her favor (despite the fact that it had been proven that she had lied in court) - she got x percent of everything. I truly believe that this was because I had an RO against me for a full x hours.
    Looking designed for mature woman meant for horny female postal workers encounters, sexy mature female - Union Connecticut
  • Indian hot women Guide Rock
  • farino

View Profile 
    2015-11-29 0-09-18-

And they know it and use it Scummy low life women. I feel very sorry for the ren of such users.
    looking for any wjob gal, single black women Deferiet New York, Aynor SC, Worcester, Wagon Mound -
  • Divorced dating Tukwila
  • Aidan

View Profile 
    2016-04-07 14-54-12

x% is what I have seen There is no need to do a survey, The market is there to pursue. What is your angle on the market? lawyer, internet site or somthing else.
    just looking for one friend and might be more, sexo coroas Northwood - Concho Oklahoma
  • Married personals Heartwell

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!